Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

My Goals


Jun 7, 2017 12:21:37 PM.jpgMingalaba my name is Evan. I am a year six student in Glen Taylor School, I'm in Room Nine. My culture is Burmese and I have a mom and a dad, one brother and one sister.
I am a proud and confident Glen Taylor School student and I am a proud New Zealand Kiwi and I love learning at Glen Taylor School. I hope you like my blog.
I am really good at spelling. Every time my friends ask me how to spell something. And I am good at typing fast. I really enjoy typing and playing games.
My challenges are to beat Ms. Ly’s typing speed and, this year, get better at maths and writing.    
The thing that I'm looking forward to this year is to take our Chromebooks home so I can do my homework on it.
The person who inspires me is my teacher because she helps me with my work when I’m stuck. She also tells really funny jokes.
This term we have been learning about keeping ourselves safe so we have been writing about ways we can keep yourself safe from people and things.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Evan, this was an awesome first blog post, you told me so much about you and about your school and what you’re learning in cybersmart, some shortcuts, this was an awesome blog post i hope to seeing more post from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Evan I hope you help your friends a lot in spelling because you look like a very nice person in Glen Taylor. I hope you upload more blogs because this one is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete